Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories, Memories

This was something fun on Josh's blog that he was passing on. Now it is my turn. In a way, this reminds me of attending my own funeral. I'm a strong supporter of practice funerals, meaning we shouldn't wait until someone is dead to say nice things about them (same goes for crabby old ladies who need to know they are being a pill).
This picture was taken when I picked the rotten egg card while waiting for the fireworks on the 4th of July. Everyone knows that rotten eggs ruin any batch of cookies. Some memories are good and others deserve a sour face. In the end, they all roll together and shape who we are inside.

Here's the low down:

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, as long as it doesn't embarrass me...

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comments:

Joshua said...

Steven - that pic of you is AWFUL! lol

How or where to start here....

Hi, I'm Steven and I give preference to [boys] ... I don't think that was the exact wording, but close. lol - Probably not the best way to introduce oneself, but not being one to give up - you didn't give up.

You're one of the kindest people out there and you are happy to do things for others - especially when they need help or are feeling down.

The trip to LA was a ton of fun... oh wait - you were asleep in the car the ENTIRE TIME! lol Do you even know what the CA or NV deserts look like? Dry and boring! lol - but you did buy me In-n-Out, so I forgive you. =)

I would never have graduated without your help in getting books, offering your Internet connection and just being there to try and proof-read for me (plus the first paragraph!).

This could go on and on - =) (stalker wall, emails, texts, conversations...)

Thanks for all you have done and are doing for me. You're a true friend and I'm happy to have you in my life.