Sunday, September 19, 2010

Delaware Masturbators March Against O’Donnell « Borowitz Report

I haven't posted for a while, but couldn't pass up this opportunity. My only regret is living so far away. I would have proudly gone to support the masturbating cause. How many people have been infected with AIDS or other diseases by masturbating? Slim to none. Pregnant? About the same. I have no shame or guilt (as the church I grew up in breeds regarding this subject) and believe society as a whole would be better off if we just relaxed and admitted to doing it. Most guys past puberty jerk off (or nearly everyone--making allowance for the one or two freaks who don't). Why not celebrate this avenue of sexual exploration? People make it the forbidden taboo, resulting in a higher curiosity level and experimentation. I believe society as a whole is far too prudish regarding nudity and we'd all be better off to strip off our inhibitions and just present ourselves naturally. That, however, is a different blog rant. Go on...have a wank.

Delaware Masturbators March Against O’Donnell « Borowitz Report

0 comments: