Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some February Lovin' from Miss Shirley D. Licious...


February 13th was the latest excursion for Miss Shirley D. Licious of the Utah Cyber-Sluts. Our charity bingo night was to raise funds for the Children's Box House, which I believe is similar to the Ronald McDonald House. It was also my good friend Paul's birthday. He asked that I not embarrass him by mentioning it was his birthday to the other sluts. Paul and Lynda's support is invaluable on bingo night and throughout the month, so I held my tongue. Paul was nice enough to allow a couple of pictures together. Here, you'll notice the lovely red heart necklace my friend, Dixie, let me borrow (Thanks, Dixie) and how horrible the makeup turned out. Well, to be fair, the make up was fine until the flood of sweat washed it away. Not sure if it was just Shirley going through "the change with a wicked hot flash, or if the velvet dress in the blazing inferno of a community center contributed. I'm pretty sure I lost 3 pounds in sweat that night.
In the end, it was announced that we had raised $1,775 and donations as people left were suggested to help them "round up" to $1,800. Total donations came to $2,175, which made us very happy.


This is Fonda Dixx. She is doing an awesome job as current Madame. LOVE the hair.


The picture is dark, but I'm calling a bingo game. Actually, a really cute guy had just stood up to spin without raising his hands over his head or doing the "jazz hands" effect. Considering the prize he was about to win was valued at nearly $100, I had to stop the show and make him spin again. Jazz hands, dammit, are required. Oh, and I called him a bitch for resisting, which went over well with the crowd.


Party fouls have become SO much fun. This guy is a really good sport about them, often getting multiple fouls in one night. Here he is wearing the pink "Marge Simpson" wig of shame, which is so nasty I don't even like to carry the thing to the offender's head let alone wear it. Not sure, but his frequent offenses may have something to do with his idea that people can only donate by shoving the dollar bills in his pants instead of his hands. More than a couple went in for change. We don't require that, but damn, if it didn't make some wonderful eye candy. Yum.

Another of our "regulars" was slow cookin' the pizza and we had to strip him down. Sorry gay guys and ladies, but I did not get pictures of that. The mental image of his nice ass has been enough to keep me satisfied for over a week now. So, use your imagination and you are probably close. He was a good sport, which we as sluts really appreciate.


This is Katherine Heartburn being as fabulous as ever. I love the shiny dot sparkling through from her boob. That and the hair. LOVE the hair.


This is the night before. My boy, G, is taking the picture and enjoying the show. November's fiasco taught me the value of a "dry run" to make sure I had all the costume pieces together. I didn't bother with the stockings or flip/flops, but the rest was pretty much spot on. The lovely handbag was donated by my good friend Pati. It is black velvet to match my exquisite dress. Thanks, Pati.


Here I am trying to add volume to the wig with hairspray and my trusty comb. Next month, I need serious help with my hair and make-up.

Shirley and her groupies. This was Jaime and Pati's first time, Sanna's second and I can't even count how many times Lynda has come. Each month more and more people from work hear how much fun it is and they make plans to come. Our group already fills one long table. Getting there early is no longer optional to get a seat.

Here is another picture with Paul; this time more of a full length view. It kind of looks like a pant-suit combo, but no. It was a long, luxurious black velvet dress with a fabulous sparkle top accented by a barrage of red feathers, sparkle glasses, heart earrings and a heart necklace. Down below, you can barely see the red/black stripe stockings and, unfortunately, can not see the jewel-encrusted pink flip-flops from the Walmart store that have become a staple in Shirley's wardrobe. Hair design by my good friend, Pati.

Next month's bingo will be on Friday, March 13th at 7:00 PM. Columbus Community Center. Our new sponsor, Overstock.com, will be bringing the prizes and funds raised will support the Lupus Foundation of Utah. Theme: Mardi Gras. I went shopping yesterday for beads and love them so much that I just couldn't resist. Even though today is another "naked Sunday," it is technically "naked Sunday with beads. Hope to see all of you next month.

1 comments:

Joshua said...

Fonda Dixx has hair that any girl would be envious of. =)